Sunday, September 1, 2013

Unexpected Love Part 3



Jessica woke to find James staring at her smiling; still holding her in his arms. She looked at him and smiled. “How long have you been awake?” James looked at her lovingly “Long enough to hear you talking in your sleep.” Jessica squirmed, “Wait what? What did I say?” James smiled, “You kept saying you love me.” Jessica’s look went from surprise to adoration, “Well, can you blame me? I guess my heart is finally happy being where I belong, in your arms.” James moved her hair out of her face and leaned in for a kiss. “I love you too Jessica.” James moved his body on top of hers and spread her legs open with his knees. She willingly let him in, smiling, and kissing his beautiful lips, staring at his piercing green eyes. This time when he entered her (VIP members of Club Bella Get the X-rated versions of all blogs. Membership fees start at $25 per year. Contact Bella at https://www.facebook.com/BbwBellaArtista and ask for more information). Once again lying in his arms they looked at each other and smiled. Jessica broke the silence. “I wish I did not have to leave but I have to get home.” James replied, “I have things to do today also but I want to see you again. Tonight after the Bash party.” They agreed to meet up again, showered and got dressed.

Only about an hour had passed when Jessica received her first message. “I can’t wait till tonight. The Bash seems pointless now that I have you again. I feel like I am just going through the motions.” Jessica smiled and sent him a reply, “I love you too James.” The messages continued every now and then until the last bash party. Jessica and James met up at the party. All night they danced, kissed, hugged, and danced some more. After the party they went out to dinner. Just like before, James, kept his arms around Jessica. They shared food like a couple in the movies. And they held hands while walking. They made their way back to the hotel. The moment they walked through the door James turned to Jessica, pushed her against the door and began kissing her while pulling off her clothing. Jessica pulled at his clothes. Both stared at each other as though they had never seen such beauty. Then he pulled her body onto his and began (VIP Club get X-rated version). She walked over to the bed, crawled under the covers, pulled one of his pillows close to smell his wonderful smell. “I may have to keep this pillow so I don’t forget your smell when you are gone again. Only now did she remember that this was all about to end again. She turned her head into the pillow and let herself cry silently as he cleaned up the clothing mess. As her face lay buried in the pillow breathing his smell and silently sobbing, romantic music started to play. Jessica had never been a romantic but when she realized that EVERY SINGLE SONG was about their situation, about what they had been through, about reuniting she began to cry openly. “Is it just me or is every song on your radio about us?” He smiled sadly walked over to the side of the bed, wiped away one of her tears and said, “After you left this morning I started making a mixed tape with songs about us.” Jessica had no idea how to react. The part of her that always shunned romantic gestures felt like laughing, but that part of her that he had opened up to love welcomed the gesture and made her grab hold of him and hug him tight. “I have never loved anyone but you. Even when we fight, even when we broke up, it has still always been you. No matter what happens after today, I want you to know that you are it for me. Even if we don’t work out for some reason, there will never be anyone after you. You are it. You are all I ever wanted and I don’t want to loose you again.” James kissed Jessica, “You are all I ever want too. We have not found each other again just to loose each other. We will find a way.” Jessica pulled him into the bed and lay in his arms as they kissed. Neither knew what tomorrow would bring, but right then and there they would make the best of the remaining time they had.

THE END OF PART THREE







No comments:

Post a Comment